I. Operator of the internet service
wal-di.com.UG ((haftungsbeschränkt),, Deutsch-Evern-Weg 90, 21335 Lüneburg, Germany, Tel. 04131 - 761378,
The BdFWS (Organization of the Waldorf schools in Germany) grants the operators a non-exclusive license regarding the use of the marks "Waldorf" and "Rudolf-Steiner for the purposes of the operation and the application of the described Internet offer.
II. Description of the offered service
1. Preliminary remark
The service offered by us (website) is aimed exclusively at Waldorf students or their guardians and Waldorf schools around the world. He has the goal of establishing contacts, in particular for the purpose of conducting an international student exchange. In addition, our service enables the exchange of messages between you (users) and other registered users via a mailing system. The use of the service is free for you. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, especially for advertising purposes. We do not enter into any contractual relationship with you as a user.
2. Before the registration
As a mere visitor of the website you can already see before the registration which schools and how many pupils of these schools have registered. Only the name of the school and, if applicable, the address of its website can be viewed. We do not give any personal or other information to the registered students, eg. Name, address, age and gender, price.
3. After registration
In order to use the service and access to further information, to contact us and to send messages, you must register for free.
3.1. Procedure of registration of school representatives
Only school representatives from Waldorf schools can register. As part of the registration, you must choose the name of the school to which you belong. We then have your school membership confirmed outside the website of the school. After successful verification, we will unlock you. You will be notified by e-mail and will receive a password for future registration.
3.2. Procedure Registration of the students
Only students of already registered Waldorf schools can register. As part of the registration, you must choose the name of the school to which you belong. The school representative will receive a message via e-mail about the desired registration and check your school membership. After the successful verification the activation will be done by the school representative. You will be notified via e-mail and receive a password for future registration.
4. contact production; messaging
After registration, the profiles of registered students and school representatives become visible. The first contact can only be made via the button "Send contact request".
5. Carrying out the student exchange
Should a student exchange be planned and carried out, then it is up to the guest pupil and the host family to organize it, with the participation of the local school and the host school. We have no influence on this and will not influence it. Therefore we are not available for further inquiries.
III. Obligations of the user
1. You are responsible for the information provided by yourself as part of the registration. You ensure that the data you provide is correct.
2. You assure that you use the service exclusively for the purposes intended by us, in particular that you do not use the data of third parties made available to you for your own or other commercial purposes. You are required to treat all information and content of other users you receive in connection with the use of the service strictly confidential and not use it without the prior consent of its author, in particular to make it accessible to third parties.
3. You undertake not to misuse the service, in particular not to disseminate unlawful, political, pornographic, immoral or other inadmissible content or to commit crimes and misdemeanors.
4. The contents published on the website are subject to copyright. The contents of the information and images provided by users may be protected by their personal rights. You undertake to respect the copyrights and privacy rights of third parties, in particular not to use them without the prior consent of the copyright holder, in particular to make them accessible to third parties.
5. You are obliged to unsubscribe immediately as soon as your school membership ends in the Waldorf School specified in the registration. With the logout your profile as well as all data saved by you will be deleted.
6. Violations of the above obligations may have civil and criminal consequences for you. The assertion we expressly reserve. Regardless, we are entitled to block your access to the service in the event of a violation.
7. Pupils under the age of 16 must print the parental consent form (PDF), signed by the parents at the School Board Office before they can use the platform.
You are entitled to unsubscribe at any time. With the deregistration your profile as well as all data stored by you will be deleted.
1. Preliminary remark
Through our service, we enable you and the other users to contact each other and exchange messages. We only provide a service that is not associated with any success and for which no consideration is to be provided. We assume no contractual obligations to you.
2. Liability for contracts between users
We have no control over the content and performance of any contracts you conclude with any other user after contacting us. This applies in particular to contracts in connection with student exchanges. We are therefore not liable for the conclusion of such contracts and service disruptions under these contracts. As a precaution, we exclude liability hereby.
3. Liability for the behavior of users
We have no control over the content or accuracy of information and content exchanged or included in the profiles between you and the other users. A review and control of the content does not take place by us.
For these reasons, we are not liable for the unilaterally communicated and mutually exchanged content and information. We exclude liability as a precaution. In particular, the liability for damages due to
- unlawful or unlawful use and misuse of the service by users or third parties,
- the incorrectness of user profiles and
- the inaccuracy and insecurity of the content exchanged among users.
4. Liability for the provision and use of the service
4.1. We strive to maintain the functionality of the service. However, we are not liable for disruptions. In particular, the liability for damages due to
- the lack of availability of the service,
- technical faults and
- Data loss occur.
4.2. We reserve the right to change and restrict the content and functionality of the service and to discontinue the service as a whole at any time and without stating reasons.
4.3. We can not ensure that those involved in the registration duly and promptly perform the necessary actions to register. We are therefore not liable for the timing and errors during registration. We exclude liability as a precaution.
We recommend that you contact the school concerned if the registration period is too long or if there are errors.
5. Liability for external links
The website may contain links to third party websites ("external links"). However, this does not mean that we adopt the contents of these websites.
The respective provider is liable for these websites. When we first made a link, we checked the foreign content to see if it contained any infringements. However, we have no influence on the current and future content of the linked websites. A constant control of the linked web pages is not reasonable for us without the presence of concrete references to legal offenses. However, if we gain knowledge of unauthorized content, we will delete the links immediately.
6. We assume no liability whatsoever, even beyond the above disclaimers.
All exclusions of liability do not apply to liability for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by us or on a willful or negligent breach of duty by our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
For other damages of third parties the liability is limited to intentional and grossly negligent breaches of duty by us and to intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by our legal representatives or vicarious agents. The limitation of liability to grossly negligent breaches of duty does not apply to the breach of essential contractual obligations, d. H. those which make the performance of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contracting party may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligations).
VI. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The legal relationship between us and you is governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The German conflict of laws rule is excluded. The applicability of mandatory norms of the state in which you have your habitual residence upon conclusion of the contract remains unaffected.
The place of jurisdiction is Lüneburg.